It’s not an exciting one, but I’m doing it just because it was in my drafts.
You are grocery shopping for 6 items.
1. Produce: Cherry tomatoes
2. Bakery: Fresh oven baked croissants
3. Meat: Chicken breast
4. Frozen: Tang Yuen
5. Dry goods: Cranberries
6. Dairy: Sour cream
You are on weekend getaway with only 3 articles of clothing allowed.
You are being eavesdropped on through the day for 5 key phrases or words you use.
1. Are you serious?
3. So freakin irritating!
4. …and uh….
What 3 things must you do every day?
1. Cup of coffee
2. Surf (the internet)
You have a whole afternoon all to yourself. What 5 activities might you be doing?
1. Mountain Biking
3. See question above
4. See question above
5. See question above
You’re on a quick visit to the Zoo and can only catch 3 exhibits.
You scored tickets to 4 live TV show recordings of your choice.
1. Jamie Oliver
2. Tonight show with David Letterman
3. Martha Stewart
4. Who’s line is it anyway
You can choose 3 scoops of ice-cream.
1. Belgium Chocolate
3. Chocolate Chip cookie dough
You need to name 5 things in your lost wallet to reclaim it.
Stupid questions, there are at least 3 cards in my wallet with my face on it.
1. Boat License
2. Car License
3. Identification card (Blue)
4. Old Singapore notes (I collect them)
5. Plaster x1
You are at a job fair choosing 4 dream jobs.
1. Wedding Planner
3. Restaurant/Hotel owner
4. Restaurant/Food reviewer
You’ve got a chance to tell your old high school self 4 bits of advice.
1. Take care of your skin, sunblock, wash, toner, moisturise
2. Trust your instinct and go to the UK or US for university
3. Don’t eat those french fries from the canteen, you’ll regret 5kgs later
4. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself and voice your opinions
Peek behind the curtain
This is my personal website, and a photographic journal and melting pot of my life experiences.
I'm in constant search to try new things, and always curious and game to explore new places.
You can read more about me here.